The number of available tickets:
By the beginning of remained
Conscious and productive use.
The webinar reviews:
- The essence of the concept in insurance (hedging) of the acquisition / change in the value of tangible / intangible assets in the future.
- What can act as an asset?
- The difference between the currency, index, interest, commodity and credit derivatives.
- When are FDs used in practice?
- The most popular and capital-friendly types of derivative financial instruments.
Also, expert practitioner Elena Roztopira will consider the following issues:
- methods for measuring the fair value of reclassified financial assets in the event of a change in business model;
- impairment of financial assets;
- how to calculate expected losses from financial assets;
- What are the main changes in the classification and evaluation of financial instruments?
To whom it will be interesting:
to financial directors
to chief accountants
-specialists and heads of planning and economic departments
- to specialists of the department of internal control (audit).